The following Terms & Conditions will apply to any and all credit extended by Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control Pty Ltd of 5/168 Siganto Drive, Oxenford, Qld, 4210 and any of its related body corporates or associated businesses and your acceptance of goods supplied by the Supplier will be evidence of the terms agreed between you as the Customer and us as the Supplier. These terms and conditions supersede any existing terms and conditions and shall continue to apply unless otherwise notified in writing by the Supplier.
“Goods” include services.
“Supplier” means “Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control Pty Ltd” or any of its related body corporates or associated businesses from which goods are purchased.
“Customer” means the party(ies) receiving goods supplied by Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control Pty Ltd or any of its related body corporates or associated businesses from which goods are purchased.
Goods will be supplied on the Supplier’s then current terms and conditions of sale with any alterations as may be notified to you at the point of sale.
For the purpose of easy communication, Sherry’s defines a standard size property as follows:
House: A stand alone residential dwelling that has no more than 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 garage enclosing a double car space.
Duplex or Townhouse: An attached residential dwelling that has no more than 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 garage enclosing a double car space.
Unit: An attached residential dwelling that has no more than 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 garage enclosing a single car space.
All goods must be paid for in full as outlined under the terms of the invoice. No service reports, certificates or warranties will be issued prior to payment being received in full. Should collection proceedings at any time be required to enforce payment to the Supplier, the company agrees to reimburse the Supplier with all cost disbursements, debt collection agency fees, search fees, solicitors’ costs and commissions payable to the collection agency. If payment is overdue, further services may not be authorised until payment is received. Some services may require a 50% deposit prior to their commencement with the remaining balance being due upon completion of the services. Should payment not be received within the above terms, the Supplier reserves the right to withhold warranties and collect products that relate to unpaid amounts that are overdue.
No claims will be recognised by the Supplier unless the claim is made in writing. Not withstanding, such claims, payment for those services acknowledged as correct shall be made in accordance with the agreed terms of trading.
TITLE TO GOODS:
The Supplier will at all times be entitled to retain a general lien over all material or property that comes into its possession on or after the date of the invoice, including but not limited to documents, plans, approvals, and termite certificates, that are or may be the property of the customer(s) until such time as payment of all debts owing to the Supplier by the customer are paid. The Customer agrees that the Supplier may exercise a general possessory lien no matter on what account the indebtedness may be due by the Customer. The Customer agrees that it is ‘customary’ for the Supplier to have a right to such a lien.
SERVICE CALL FEES:
If the Supplier’s services are called upon for an agreed time and are unable to be performed due to the customer not being ready at that time, then a service call fee of $165 may be charged should no notice have been given prior to the time of arrival by the Supplier at the address at which the services were agreed to be performed at.
If the services are performed are for company that is Propriety Limited then all directors of that company agree that if payment is not made by their company then all directors can and will be held personally liable for the account. The Supplier is to be immediately notified of any alterations to ownership, legal entity or trading style.
TWELVE MONTHLY TERMITE INSPECTION SERVICE WARRANTY:
- As a condition of this warranty the building must have had a paid termite inspection undertaken by Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control and if applicable, the perimeter treatment must have been reinstated within the recommended period. This warranty is applicable for a period of 12 months from the inspection date. This warranty is applicable to claims made within the warranty period.
- Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control guarantee to treat any area infested by Subterranean Termites providing the entry of termites has not occurred via the following:
- A limitation noted on any prior inspection report
- Bridging of visual inspection zones
- Construction works compromising the termite management system.
- Should Subterranean Termite infestation occur in the property being warranted, Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control will undertake the following:
- A termite inspection of the infested property at the owner’s expense.
- Should termites not be found during this inspection, no refund for the inspection will be provided. Should termites be found during this inspection, if possible we will report on the findings to advise which method/s of termite entry has taken place. Further action will be undertaken as follows:
METHOD 1: Entry has occurred via a previously noted limitation. Should this be the case, you will be provided with a full quotation and management proposal for work to be undertaken prior to us starting any treatment. No refund for the inspection will be provided
METHOD 2: Entry has occurred by bridging the visual inspection zone. Should this be the case, you will be provided with a full quotation and management proposal for work to be undertaken prior to us starting any treatment. No refund for the inspection will be provided
METHOD 3: Entry via construction works compromising or missing a termite management system. Should this be the case, you will be provided with a full quotation and management proposal for work to be undertaken prior to us starting any treatment. No refund for the inspection will be provided
METHOD 4: Entry via any other means should this be the case, we will carry out the following:
- Reimburse the cost of the inspection
- Eradicate the termite activity from the infested area.
- Provide a termite management proposal and pricing to provide the structure with future protection from Subterranean Termites.
- This warranty will be made null and void should the account for goods supplied and services performed not be paid in accordance with its terms, or should any building alteration, addition to, or abutting the treated area, be made without first notifying Sherry’s Termite and Pest Control so that protection barriers can be maintained.